Apply for a short-term loan — even if you have poor credit history — and repay it on your next payday.
|Product Name||CashAdvance.com Payday Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 12 months|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 business days|
|Costs||Determined by the lender based on the information you submit.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with take-home monthly income of at least $1,000 after taxes.|
States where CashAdvance.com doesn’t offer loans:
- Washington DC
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
If you reside in one of these states be sure to check out our short-term loan guide to see what loans are available in your state.
What types of loans does CashAdvance.com offer?
CashAdvance.com is run by the Ute Indian Tribe and specializes in connecting borrowers with short-term lenders. Its site is designed to guide you to the information you need in order to make an informed decision. There are not only research tools directly on the site, but lending specialists and customer service representatives ready to help guide you through the process of getting funding when you need it most.
Its network of lenders offer payday and installment loans. You may be able to borrow between $100 and $1,000, although the maximum will depend on the laws of your state. Interest rates will vary, but you may face an APR over 1,500% if you borrow a large amount of money for only a short period of time.
What are the benefits of using CashAdvance.com?
- Tools to increase transparency. As a feature of its website, CashAdvance.com provides a Customer Resource section, which includes a sliding scale that shows the potential APR and total amount paid for a short-term loan based on the loan amount and length.
- Large lending network. CashAdvance.com has an extensive network of lenders that it contacts when your loan request is submitted. This means you receive the a loan offer that suits your needs.
- Bad credit is OK. As long as you meet CashAdvance.com’s basic eligibility criteria, you may still be eligible for a loan even if you have bad credit or a spotty credit history.
Is CashAdvance.com safe?
Yes, but understand your information will be shared with third parties. By completing its online application, you are authorizing CashAdvance.com to share your information with lenders and other marketing partners that could text you, call you or leave prerecorded messages at any number you supply — sometimes long after you’ve applied. Before you apply for any loan, be sure to read the fine print to understand exactly what the lender will do with your information.
CashAdvance.com ensures all loans are with reputable short term loan lenders, and it provides its customers with information that can assist them in making responsible borrowing decisions. Its policies are in line with regulations set by Fair Lending laws. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau oversees the short term loan market, and as a borrower, you get protection through the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. It is also a member of the Online Lenders Association (OLA), which means it abides by a Code of Conduct and list of Best Practices to make sure customers receive fair treatment and remain fully informed.
How you can apply for a cash loan through CashAdvance.com
- At least 18 years of age
- Permanent US resident or an American citizen
- Steady job and earn $1,000 or more (after taxes) each month
- Checking or savings account
- Valid phone number and email address
- Not reside in: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania or Vermont.
Required documents & information:
- Personal information including email address, birthday and social security number
- Employment status and your employer’s name and phone number
- Monthly salary and the date of your next payday
- Checking account details
When you’re facing a tough financial situation and don’t have time to go searching for lenders, CashAdvance.com can connect you to one that works for you. While you need to meet a few basic income requirements, you won’t have to have the best credit. The lender you’re connected to may be expensive, so compare your options before signing a contract — and don’t be afraid to check out sites like CashAdvance.com when you want to know all your options.
Frequently asked questions
If approved, you loan will be directly transferred into your checking account.
The lender in question requests the funds from your bank account on the due date, which would be your next payday.
Lenders that are part of CashAdvance.com’s network have different policies when it comes to late payments, and state laws determine just how much any lender can charge.
It’s possible to get a short-term loan with a bankruptcy in your history. However, it depends on the lender and not all may be willing to approve your application.